Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Distance Learning

This blog was created for another course at Walden, however, I will be using it for this Distance Learning course as well. 

I am a high school teacher whose lucky enough to teach Graphic Design to 5 full classes of students.  I'm also a yearbook advisor.  I am married and have two children and one on the way - hence the 2.5 in my title :). 

I have been looking forward to this class since I started the Master's program in ID and Technology last August.  I look forward to learning a lot about distance learning in all of it's facets.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Andrea,
    I look forward to following your blog for this course in distance learning.
    Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea,
    I am also following your blog for the distance learning course. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Andrea,

    I will be following your blog this term for the Distance Learning course, as well as, obtaining/ learning information. Interesting use of colors and scheme. Good Luck

    Cherell

    ReplyDelete